Bond Insurance Underwriting Services
We are now able to consider the following limits for these risks:
- Takeaways, Public Houses Maximum Sums Insured up to £5,000,000 MD/BI Restaurants
- Guest Houses and Hotels Maximum Sums Insured up to £5,000,000. MD/BI
- Tenanted Retailers – Maximum Sum Insured £5,000,000
- Unoccupied – Maximum Sum Insured £2,000,000
- Nightclubs Gentleman’s Club Any combination of Buildings only, Buildings and POL or the whole package including Liabilities
- Commercial Combined All trades considered
- Stand Alone Liability All Trades Considered including Property Owners Liability in isolation
- Property Owners Liability Up to £5,000,000
- Carriers: Material Damage ERGO part of Munich Re
- Combined Liabilities Consortium of ‘A’ Rated Insurers: RSA, AIG and Covea
- Selector Taxi Office Liability Scheme excluding RTA up to £10,000,000 Public Liability, Employers Liability and Material Damage
- Business First Commercial Combined small businesses up to 8 people, per capita rated. All trades considered. Broker Schemes considered, please call to discuss opportunities for your Brokerage
- Window Cleaners Public Liability with option to include cover for additional equipment
- Carriers: Ageas Insurance Company
- Arag Legal Expenses Indemnity Limit £100,000. Included as standard, or may provide quotes for Standalone Legal Expenses if required
Any higher limits to the maximum stated above can be considered and will be placed off of our facility subject to referral to our supporting Lloyd’s Syndicates.
Any risk which does not fit the above criteria can still be considered by Bond Insurance Services Ltd and will be placed with either the composite market or with our supporting Lloyd’s Syndicates.
We can confirm you will receive 15% commission in respect of the majority of policies placed with Bond Insurance Services Ltd.
For further information on our Underwriting services please contact:
Elaine Southwell, Commercial Underwriter
| Direct Dial 01707 291232
Bond Insurance Services Ltd is an independent fully licensed Insurance Broker and Underwriting Agency. The Company is registered at Lloyds of London and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Established in 2006, Bond Insurance Services Ltd has built its reputation on its strong Client and Insurer relationships, which has in turn enabled the Company to develop from a UK based Brokerage into a fully fledged Underwriting Agency, offering a number of bespoke Underwriting Facilities.
Bond Insurance understands that all risks are unique, and with ‘our in house’ Underwriters being in full control of all Underwriting decisions we aim to provide quotes within 24 hours, with Policy Documentation being issued within 48 hours.