What is a Complaint?
A complaint is any expression of dissatisfaction, whether oral, written or whether justified or not, from or on behalf of an eligible complainant about Bond Insurance Ltd provision of, or failure to provide a financial service.
We are committed to:
- Listening to you
- Investigating your complaint in a fair way
- Finding out what went wrong
- Putting things right
- Making our services better as a result
- All complaints WILL be acknowledged within a reasonable time period. If the complaint is made verbally the acknowledgment letter WILL state our interpretation / understanding as to the nature of the complaint and will allow the client to comment on the accuracy of our interpretation.
- An independent but suitably qualified person not connected to the original advice will investigate the complaint.
- Within 4 weeks of receipt of the complaint, the complainant will be issued with either:
- A final response; or
- A holding response, explaining why the complaint has not been resolved and will indicate when further contact will be made.
- Within 8 weeks of receipt of the complaint, the complainant will be sent:
- A final response; or
- A response which:
Explains Bond Insurance Ltd is not in a position to provide a final response, providing reasons for the delay and an indication when we expect to provide a final response
Inform the client that he / she may refer the complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) if he / she – is dissatisfied with the delay. A copy of the Financial Ombudsman Service’s leaflet will be enclosed.
When Bond Insurance Ltd sends a complainant a final response, the final response will:
- Provide full details of the investigation conforming if the complaint has been upheld or repudiated
- What action the firm will take if the complaint is upheld
- Inform the complainant that he / she may refer the complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service if he / she is / are dissatisfied with the final response and that he / she must do so within 6 months from the date of the letter. This service is free of charge.
For further information on our Underwriting services please contact:
Elaine Southwell, Commercial Underwriter
firstname.lastname@example.org | Direct Dial 01707 291232
Bond Insurance Services Ltd is an independent fully licensed Insurance Broker and Underwriting Agency. The Company is registered at Lloyds of London and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Established in 2006, Bond Insurance Services Ltd has built its reputation on its strong Client and Insurer relationships, which has in turn enabled the Company to develop from a UK based Brokerage into a fully fledged Underwriting Agency, offering a number of bespoke Underwriting Facilities.
Bond Insurance understands that all risks are unique, and with ‘our in house’ Underwriters being in full control of all Underwriting decisions we aim to provide quotes within 24 hours, with Policy Documentation being issued within 48 hours.